Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Short bio with picture

I'm not good in introducing myself as I think I am the one person that know the least about myself. However, since the assignment requires us to introduce ourselves, I guess I'll just have to crap a few general things about myself. My name is Nai Shyong and I'm 23 years old (Yeap, I guess I'm the oldest in the class), and I'm now in er..... year......(I have no idea). What's the year after Epsilon ? Yeah, I am that old :P. For those who don't know, this is actually an Alpha year subject ... lolz. Think that is not odd enough ? Well, I'm also the only Engineering student in the class :D. I think Mdm Juhanita knows me well ever since the first class as she had never call my name before while taking attendance. She ALWAYS knew whether I'm present or not. Hahaha. As I told you before that I am an Engineering student, hence my design skills are amazingly awful compare to the rest of the class. But that's alright, I can learn slowly but you have to give me some time.

No comments: